3 for $55 2023 DESK Art Calendars 5x7 Maine
3 For $55 Desk Calendar Bundle
For the people you appreciated in 2022... A gift they'll remember you by, all year long!
2023 Art Desk Calendar (5x7) by graphic artist Alan Claude features his latest stunning vintage retro art images of everyday moments in New England. This year's release is as popular as ever, as the 2023 poster calendar brings a little joy to all, making it a perfect gift for friends, family and even...for yourself.
Inspired by bold, Poster Style graphics from the 1920's and 30's, mixed in with a little Edward Hopper, a heap of drama and a teaspoon of serenity 12 beautifully printed 5x7 images on recycled FSC heavy 100 lb paper. Printed with Certified Wind Power.
- JANUARY 2023 - Skiing Snow Bowl - Camden, Maine
- FEBRUARY 2023 - Maine Love Boats - Muscongus Bay, Maine
- MARCH 2023 - Anchored - Port Clyde, Maine
- APRIL 2023- Canoeing to Mount Kineo - Moosehead Lake, Maine
- MAY 2023 - A Summer's Day on Burnt Island Light - Boothbay Harbor, Maine
- JUNE 2023 - Fishing at the Nubble - York, Maine
- JULY 2023 - Tubing on a Lake - Belgrade Lakes, Maine
- AUGUST 2023 - Summer Fair - Windsor, Maine
- SEPTEMBER 2023 - Fly kite fly at Portland Head Light - Cape Elizabeth, Maine
- OCTOBER 2023 - Cruising to the Light - Boothbay Harbor, Maine
- NOVEMBER 2023 - Maine Farm - Gardiner, Maine
DECEMBER 2023 - Silent Night at Prospect Harbor Light - Prospect Harbor, Maine
Add $10 to have all THREE of your calendars Signed by the Artist.
At Check Out, If you chose the [Signed By The Artist] option, under Special Instructions: Write any name or short message like "Sam, Enjoy 2023, Alan Claude" or " Natalie, Happy Birthday! Alan Claude" Otherwise the calendar will say "Enjoy 2023! Alan Claude"
Please select all options.
8x10 frame & Art Shield
Glass breaks and reflects light and plexiglass, has a blurred surface. That’s why we frame the art with Artshield. It is UV protected with a durable matte laminate coating that does reflect light or glare - No glass or plexiglass is used. The Art is permanently bonded so it will not buckle, wrinkle or fade and is super clean, clear and lightweight.
Watch this one minute video by clicking on the link below: