2018 Calendar by Graphic Artist Alan Claude featuring his latest stunning images of Maine and the New England coast. Inspired by bold, Poster Style graphics from the 1920's and 30's, mixed in with a little Edward Hopper, a heap of drama and teaspoon of serenity, calmly reflecting the beauty of New England life. 12 beautifully printed 11x14 images on recycled FSC heavy 100lb paper with fade resistant inks. Printed with Certified Wind Power.
The calendar fits in an 11x14 Frame that you change out every month. You can find the 11x14 calendar frame at Michaels, AC Moore, Christmas Tree Shop or at an Art supply store.
Like most artists, I draw what inspires me... what makes me feel good.. which in turn, hopefully, does the same for the viewer. I start with taking lots of pictures, then I sketch a drawing on paper, and finally I redraw everything on the computer while keeping uneven shapes and providing a natural organic, silkscreened look.
JUNE 1st - New Release Special First 100 copies sold are Signed by the Artist!
- JANUARY 2018 - Tranquility Lobster Boat - Friendship, Maine
- FEBRUARY 2018 - North Light - Block Island, Rhode Island
- MARCH 2018 - Lobster Boat at 5 Islands - Sheepscot River, Maine
- APRIL 2018 - Monhegan Light - Monhegan Island, Maine
- MAY 2018 - Sunset at Minot's Ledge Light - Cohasset, Massachusetts
- JUNE 2018 - Lupen Girl - Maine
- JULY 2018 - Kayaking on a Lake - Maine
- AUGUST 2018 - Point Judith Light - Narragansett, Rhode Island
- SEPTEMBER 2018 - Stonington Harbor - Maine
- OCTOBER 2018 - I Am an Island - Five Island, Maine
- NOVEMBER 2018 - Motif No.1 - Rockport, Massachusetts
- DECEMBER 2018 - Winter's Chores - Farmingdale, Maine