2022 DESK Art Calendar 5x7 Retro Vintage Art Style by Maine Artist Alan Claude
Please select all options.
2022 Art Desk Calendar by graphic artist Alan Claude features his latest stunning vintage retro art images of everyday moments on the Maine coast.
We are celebrating the 11th Edition of Alan Claude's popular Art calendars that reflect the spirit of New England coastal life. Can't you feel that sea breeze?
Inspired by bold, Poster Style graphics from the 1920's and 30's, mixed in with a little Edward Hopper, a heap of drama and a teaspoon of serenity 12 beautifully printed 5x7 images on recycled FSC heavy 100 lb paper. Printed with Certified Wind Power.
- JANUARY 2022 - Good Book On A Snow Day - Gardiner, Maine
- FEBRUARY 2022 - Dog walk at Squirrel Point Light - Arrowsic, Maine
- MARCH 2022 - Lobster Boat in Round Pond Harbor - Bristol, Maine
- APRIL 2022- JetPort - Portland, Maine
- MAY 2022 - Camden Lighthouse - Camden, Maine
- JUNE 2022 - Bec's Walk on Cadillac Mountain - Acadia National Park, Maine
- JULY 2022 - Sunset at Ladies Delight Lighthouse - Lake Cobbosseecontee, Maine
- AUGUST 2022 - Lobster Boats in Friendship - Friendship, Maine
- SEPTEMBER 2022 - Kayaking in Port Clyde - St George, Maine
- OCTOBER 2022 - Sailboats in Round Pond Harbor - Bristol, Maine
- NOVEMBER 2022- Cyclists at Watch Hill Lighthouse - Westerly, Rhode Island
- DECEMBER 2022 - Winter Harbor Lighthouse - Winter Harbor, Maine
Every year I look forward to viewing and ordering the next year's calender. Alan's depiction of Maine brings back such fond memories!