Have you ever wanted a new piece of art for your living room, or maybe your kitchen or bedroom, but wanted to know how it looked before you spent a single cent?
Well now you can! Using computer software we can give you a preview for how any piece we sell would look in your home!
Its very simple,
1. Email email@example.com detailing what art piece you want to see IE: Sailboats In Boothbay Harbor 24x36, in what size and attach a photo or two of your space.
2. Thats it! We'll email you back in 1-5 days with our best rendition of what the piece could look like in your home..and it's a Free Service!
Here you can see photos that we edited art into, compared to how the art looks in real life:
Here are some helpful tips to follow when sending us an image:
- Make sure the photo is medium to high quality (at least 1024 x 768 pixels, most modern smart phones will easily do this)
- Make sure the photo is well lit, but not too bright.
- Try to get multiple angles, it helps us get a better estimate.
- Check to ensure there is no warping or fisheye in your photo. Warping will make our rendition inaccurate.
- Include dimensions for objects in the photo, such as a mantle where you want the art, or length of a nearby couch IE: Counter is 60 inches long or the dimensions of an art piece on the same wall.
- INCLUDE SIZE OF PIECE. We have to know what size art piece you want so we can make accurate renditions IE:12x36,18x24, 24x36 or 36x53
Expect your rendition within 5 business days.
"I wanted to (finally) send you pictures of your piece in our kitchen. It’s so perfect, it’s almost like you created it just for us!! We are delighted to enjoy our meals and family time with this beautiful “view” before us every day. And absolutely everyone who sees it, remarks at how striking it is". Jen - Cohasset, Massachusetts
"Everyone thinks they look great!
They are perfect for our family/billiards room! I will be ordering one more to complete the space".
Kathy - Yarmouth, Maine
Thanks for sending the art work! We love it!
We just put it up this afternoon. It makes our room look great!
My kids and husband are so happy - Silvia - Newfields, NH